PMC is a practice of Chartered Surveyors established in Dover in 1984 and subsequently in Richmond (London) in 2007. David Hannent FRICS MCIArb is the Managing Director of the Company. He is a Chartered Project Management Surveyor and Chartered Quantity Surveyor and Building Engineer.
What do we do?
Manage all aspect of Building Construction, including building surveys, schedules of dilapidations, building management, insurance claims, technical reports, expert witness reports, construction management including the employment of architects, engineers and other professionals. Building litigation, quantity surveying services, costing and billing, account management, contract documentation, health and safety including site monitoring and feasibility report writing for all parties are part of our capability.
Our work has included the following:
• Site surveys
• Feasibility studies
• Cost checks and cost control of projects including final account settlement.
• Valuations of domestic and commercial properties.
• Arbitration, adjudication, expert witness, litigation.
• Full project management.
• Contract advice.
• Building Regulation and Planning Permission submissions.
In order to achieve this we have extensive expertise in:
• Costing (see relevance of National Schedule of Rates)
• JCT form of contract
• Building contracts generally.
• Negotiation and resolution of disputes.Chartered, Surveyors, Dover, Deal, Kent, surveyor, surveying. Building Surveying, Quantity Surveying, Project Management. PMC Chartered Surveyors - Dover is located in the Dover area of Kent. There are at least 2 other listings in the CT16 postcode area. Surveyors in Kent CT16Number of Employees: 2-10